9 Lists You Might Have Missed During The First Year of ABDPBT

Photo by glassaple at DeviantArt

Photo by glassaple at DeviantArt

1. 9 Theme Park Attractions Designed By Toddlers
  2. 8 Lesser Known Heroes and Their Poorly Publicized Second Rate Superpowers
  3. 12 Ideas Motrin Ditched Before They Greenlighted The Babywearing Ad
  4. 12 Ways Upstart Somali Pirates Are Ruining Everything
  5. The Cabal Between Dryer Sheets and Frugal Websites Exposed!
  6. 45 Abandoned Hallmark Holidays
  7. 37 Pandemics That Never Really Took Off
  8. 23 Conversation Topics For Graduate Student Parties
  9. 22 Lists That Are Mostly Blank

Happy 1st Birthday, Little Blog That Could. Here’s to another year of laughs, trials, and tears!

Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:

1. Write a “list” post on your blog.
  2. Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
  3. Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt View definition in a new window dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.

Check out these list lovers:

1. Tim at SaferByChoice
  2. Juliet at ThanksgivingFeast
  3. The Well-Read Mom
  4. Ginger at Ramble Ramble
  5. Eliz at Tink’s Mom Dot Com

Juliet Grossman July 13, 2009 at 8:17 am

Don’t go to the Self-Help section of the bookstore without my list.

Becca July 13, 2009 at 8:45 am

Happy birthday, ABDPBT!!! You have always been one of my faves!

Alexis July 13, 2009 at 9:21 am

Happy Birthday to ABDPBT! I enjoyed the stroll down “list memory lane.”
Hope you are enjoying your vacation.
I’ve got a list up at a new blog I am trying out…not much there yet, but I have some plans.

Kerry July 13, 2009 at 10:42 am

#5 is still my favorite. It’s hard to pick though. Those are some kickass lists.

Happy birthday to your blog. This is one occasion where “you seem a lot older than that” is actually a compliment.

I don’t have a list today, because I’m running some hardcore job-hunting-help stuff this week (about LinkedIn), so I’m abandoning my regular posting schedule for that.

jenni July 13, 2009 at 11:16 am

happy blogiversary, abdpbt!

Ginger July 13, 2009 at 3:50 pm

Happy Birthday to ABDPBT! I still find it so hard to believe you’ve only been at this a year–your blog is so grownup for its age! (I’m with Kerry, that’s meant as a compliment).

My list is up too…

eliz July 13, 2009 at 6:29 pm

Happy birthday! I think pandemics is my favorite. There’s something new there to chuckle over every time I read it.

My list is up.

Tim G July 13, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Happy Blog Birthday!
A list of lists, I guess it doesn’t get any better until you write yet another version of the Book of Lists (probably the greatest secret source of my built up wealth of trivia). I read most of these recently, but I truly appreciate the expose on dryer sheets. They are the anti-sock, while socks disappear used dryer sheets seem to multiply.

ian in hamburg July 14, 2009 at 12:23 am

Happy Birthday! I wanted to read about the 45 Hallmark Holidays that no longer are, but got a 404 not found page. An original one that made me smile, so that’s OK.

Jennifer (Conversion Diary) July 14, 2009 at 6:15 am

Happy anniversary! Love your blog.

anna July 14, 2009 at 7:12 am

@ian thanks for letting me know! I fixed the link.