22 Lists That Are Mostly Blank

by anna on May 18, 2009

1. 17 Things That Are Too Crazy And Random For Ron Artest To Say To The Media
  2. 6 Times That Mini Said “No” Today After Really Thinking It Through
  3. 15 Ways To Fit In New Questions That Aren’t Answered On The Season Finale Of Lost
  4. 23 People Who Are More Frustrated By Seemingly Trivial Matters Than I Am
  5. 10 Self-Respecting Plastic Surgeons Who Honestly Admire The Work Done On The Rivers’ Family
  6. 2 Movies In Which Kate Winslet Is Naked More Often Than In The Reader
  7. 3 Social Media Experts Who Are, In Fact, Verified Experts On Any Topic Whatsoever
  8. 40 Things That Are More Embarrassing Than How The Lakers Played Against Houston in Games 1, 4, and 6
  9. 5 Baby Boomers Who Have Wholeheartedly Embraced Twitter
  10. 4 Things In Which Mini Is Way More Interested Than He Is In Trains
  11. 3 Bloggers Who Don’t Wish They Had Pioneer Woman’s Page Views
  12. 1 Poken Design That Is Appropriate For Individuals Other Than Adolescent Girls From Japan
  13. 4 People Who Reliably Get Merlin Mann’s Jokes
  14. 4 People Who Are Willing To Tell Merlin Mann That They Don’t Get His Jokes
  15. 10 People Who Have Eaten More Chocolate Covered Pretzels Than I Have Today
  16. 13 People Who Still Think Kate Gosselin Doesn’t Employ Domestic Help
  17. 1 Person Who Thinks Dooce View definition in a new window’s Mix & Match Tile Makeover Works
  18. 12 Things That Annoy Me More Than Summary Feeds
  19. 40 Lakers Fans Who Want Sacha Vujacic To Attempt More Three Point Shots
  20. 20 Consistent Readers of Penelope Trunk View definition in a new window Who Don’t Think She Might Be A Little Whackadoodle
  21. 20 Consistent Readers of Penelope Trunk View definition in a new window Who Are Willing To Stop Reading Her Because They Think She Might Be A Little Whackadoodle
  22. 6 People Who Are More Boring And Tedious Than Anyone, ANYONE, On Antiques Road Show

Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:

1. Write a “list” post on your blog.
  2. Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
  3. Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt View definition in a new window dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.

Check out these list lovers:

1. ABDPBT Personal Finance
  2. Eliz at Tink’s Mom Dot Com
  3. Ginger at Ramble Ramble
  4. Kerry at Clue Wagon

blissfully caffeinated May 18, 2009 at 10:03 am

I feel like a person needs a much higher IQ than mine to understand Lost.

blissfully caffeinated´s last blog post..Jesus, I’m Depressed

eliz May 18, 2009 at 1:04 pm

#17! OMG, that tile looks awful! She honestly couldn’t wait two weeks or whatever it was? And I know it’s mean-spirited, but I can’t wait for the post where she says the commenter who predicted they’d be smacking their toes on the legs of that vanity were right.

Ma post is up.

anna May 18, 2009 at 1:18 pm

I don’t know. I think she’ll change it, though–you know she’s too much of a perfectionist to leave it like that. No way, no how.

Ginger May 18, 2009 at 3:12 pm

I think my husband could qualify for list #4, much to my chagrin. Oh, and there’s no way Dooce isn’t changing that tile at some point. No way.

My (very long winded) list is up, despite what commentluv is saying.

Ginger´s last blog post..A lovely Saturday tea party

Merlin May 18, 2009 at 4:05 pm

If only.

Merlin´s last blog post..Mud Rooms, Red Letters, and Real Priorities

anna May 18, 2009 at 4:18 pm

WHAT?! The hell you say. Who is pretending to be Merlin Mann?

blissfully caffeinated May 18, 2009 at 4:34 pm

My curiosity got the better of me, so I headed over to Dooce so I could check out her bathroom tile. And, um, no. Hideous.

blissfully caffeinated´s last blog post..Jesus, I’m Depressed

Heather May 18, 2009 at 5:08 pm

OMG thank you. I thought I was the only one who thought that tile was horrid. Honestly, just…wth?! I couldn’t live with that, I just couldn’t, no matter for how long. I’m not kidding, I would have retiled the entire bathroom, no matter the time or cost. Seriously, looking at it sent me into convulsions.

C (Tink's Mom's C) May 18, 2009 at 5:39 pm

First of all, I find “Antiques Roadshow” to extremely watchable and in fact it’s my only “must see” of the week. Secondly, regarding #8, the embarrassment goes both ways because Houston had equally bad losses in games 2, 5 and 7. I know you don’t care about Houston, but not everyone loves the Lakers. (Go Cavs!)

And about #7, you’re dead wrong. Most social media experts are experts in being blowhards.

I’ve also eaten way more chocolate-covered pretzels than you could conceive of.

C (Tink's Mom's C) May 18, 2009 at 5:44 pm

First of all, I find “Antiques Roadshow” extremely watchable, and it’s the only “must see” for the week for me. Regarding #8, Houston had equally embarrassing losses in games 2, 5 and 7. I know you don’t care about Houston, but not everyone’s a Lakers fan. (Go, Cavs!)

Also, I have eaten more chocolate-covered pretzels than you could conceive.

anna May 18, 2009 at 7:57 pm

Go Cavs?! Go Cavs?! Do you mean Go LeBrons?

Kerry May 18, 2009 at 5:56 pm

That tile thing totally cheered me up. I thought that sort of home improvement drama only happened to us.

My list is up, which you already figured out…so thanks.

Kerry´s last blog post..4 Ways to Assess Your Cultural Fit for a Job

eliz May 19, 2009 at 10:39 am

“Houston had a good series. There were some big point discrepancies in those games, but without Yao, they played like champions. They played beyond expectations. The Lakers played like soft losers. That’s why it was embarrassing. It’s one thing to have your stars all injured and try to win with role players. But to have everyone there, on the court, and play like a youth basketball team is humiliating.”

I think my husband just fell in love. He gets no sports banter from me, at all. I used to take magazines to those never-ending MLB games. I would have taken them to NBA games, too, but the tickets were so pricey I felt like I had to at least try to follow the game.

anna May 19, 2009 at 2:11 pm

@eliz, I only talk basketball. My husband is SOL with football and baseball, too. I played basketball, though, and have always loved the game.

Oh, and go lakers!

Deb on the Rocks May 22, 2009 at 1:08 pm

Dang it, I haven’t read Dooce in a long time and now I have to go see the damn tile.

Deb on the Rocks´s last blog post..Buying Rachel Maddow