37 Pandemics That Never Really Took Off

33. The Eat Like A Bird Flu
  34. Love in The Time of Button-Down Cholera
  35. The Nicetomeetya Strain
  36. Sad Cow Disease
  37. The What About Measles

eliz May 4, 2009 at 5:09 am

Very nice! And I’m eager to see the finished product on the redesign. (Are you up at 5 a.m. doing this, btw?)

weezy May 4, 2009 at 6:28 am

LOL!

anna May 4, 2009 at 6:41 am

@eliz, no, I did it last night and am still working on it! I’m not very quick with this stuff, since I’m still learning. But I decided there was too much going on in my old design.

Laurin May 4, 2009 at 7:30 am

Putting Lipstick on a Pig Flu. Nice.

Laurin´s last blog post..Swine Flu Funnies

Christine May 4, 2009 at 7:39 am

Joe Biden seems to be trying to do his part to prevent the spread of Amtrax. Fun list!

Kerry May 4, 2009 at 7:55 am

I can’t decide whether this is your best list ever, or the dryer sheet one is. It’s close. Especially on number 2.

I thought I liked the old design, but now that I see this one…LOVE the colors and the clean look.

I don’t envy you the job of doing it though…it took me several hours just to get one of my ads centered. My eyes glaze over when I have to look at anything resembling code. I’m not redesigning my site until I am Dooce-level successful and can hire someone to do my bidding.

Kerry´s last blog post..4 Sites to Read Instead of the News

blissfully caffeinated May 4, 2009 at 9:37 am

I’ve actually had SLURS and let me tell you, it was not pretty.

blissfully caffeinated´s last blog post..Tell me why I don’t like Mondays

Tish May 4, 2009 at 9:43 am

Nicely done! Coffee spewing and all that. ‘-)

Tish´s last blog post..They’re "The Producers", Part III

Ginger May 4, 2009 at 11:20 am

I think I get Sunday Morning Fever every week….

anna May 4, 2009 at 1:43 pm

@Kerry, every time I do it it gets a little easier. By my third year of blogging, I should be able to redesign google for them. Or not.

Elizabeth May 4, 2009 at 1:58 pm

I’m pretty sure I still suffer from Sad Cow Disease.

Elizabeth´s last blog post..10 Most Influential

foradifferentkindofgirl (fadkog) May 4, 2009 at 5:47 pm

Genius. I thought you had gifted me with my favorite with the second one, but this was hilarious to the end!

foradifferentkindofgirl (fadkog)´s last blog post..i’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!

LY /PauvrePlume May 4, 2009 at 7:45 pm

ANNA!
I haven’t done the Listless Monday thing for so long… hell, I’ve barely BLOGGED for so long. The Academic Abyss will do that to me. Anyway, I’m happy to be able to share in the Listless goodness again, and HOLY CR@P! NEW DESIGN!!!!! :) I like the grey/red combination…

LY /PauvrePlume´s last blog post..‘O New Yorker: so close, yet so so far…

becky May 4, 2009 at 8:04 pm

I am totally impressed that you thought of 37 of these. I would have been, like, “It only takes 3 items to make a list!”

becky´s last blog post..Now More Bustier!

Becca May 5, 2009 at 3:26 pm

Anna, however did you come up with thirty-seven items? I love the Sad-Cow Disease!! I have missed being able to see your website as much, and I love the new look. Please come visit my site, it’s new and I am very proud (but nervous). All advice is welcome… :)

Becca May 5, 2009 at 3:27 pm

Ok, now I have fixed and you should be able to see. Thanks again Anna, you were the first blog I ever read and I think you rock! :)

Becca´s last blog post..Does the President want to Repeal Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, or is he just blowing smoke?

jenni May 6, 2009 at 7:29 am

the periwinkle death! too funny. love the redesign.

jenni´s last blog post..My Ass isn’t the Only Thing I’m Losing