20 People Not Likely To Have Been Members of the Skull & Bones Society

by anna on March 30, 2009

1. Dennis Rodman (robes too short; also, rhinestones?)
  2. Matt Damon (went to Harvard)
  3. Barack Obama (orphan; went to Harvard Law)
  4. Sean Penn (preachy; also: blowhard)
  5. Lindsay Lohan (doesn’t drink enough; also: cannot read)
  6. Octomom (girl; also: too many potential legacies)
  7. That guy who played Pacey on Dawson’s Creek (Did that movie The Skulls; also: kind of a douche)
  8. Paul Giamatti Actually, he might be. Provided it happened before he started doing “indy” films.
  9. Dick Cheney (not trustworthy; also: is a robot)
  10. William Mark Felt, Sr. (ability to keep secrets dubious; also: dead)
  11. David Ducovny. Wait. I could see that, maybe.
  12. Kid Rock (too Detroit)
  13. Katie Holmes (girl; plus too doughy)
  14. Tom Cruise (might be gay; also, not Presbyterian)
  15. Penelope Cruz (girl; also: a foreigner)
  16. Nicole Kidman (girl; also: is made of wax)
  17. Kevin Bacon (character actor)
  18. Jack Sparrow (pirate; also: fictional)
  19. Martin Eden (tries to hard)
  20. Tony Blair (British)

Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:

1. Write a “list” post on your blog.
  2. Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
  3. Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt View definition in a new window dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.

Check out these list lovers:

1. ABDPBT Personal Finance
  2. CrazyLovesCompany
  3. Ginny Marie at LemonDropPie
  4. Eliz at TinksMomDotCom
  5. Emily at I Did It For Me

crazylovescompany March 30, 2009 at 5:03 am

That’s an excellent List topic.

crazylovescompany´s last blog post..How I Know My Baby Has Made Me Crazy

Heather March 30, 2009 at 5:36 am

His name is Joshua Jackson and I’ve had a mad school girl crush on him since the Mighty Ducks movies. *is butthurt* *just dated herself threw a movie time warp* *not really that butthurt* *but still..crush exists* :D

jenni March 30, 2009 at 6:58 am

LL can’t read! Hahahaha! Oh, mocking her illiteracy is so fun.

jenni´s last blog post..Hey, Good Lookin’!

J. March 30, 2009 at 10:38 am

#5, #9 and #11 are simply inspired. And really, I’m liking Joshua Jackson in Fringe.

J.´s last blog post..Desperately Seeking Dynamo

Ginny Marie March 30, 2009 at 12:11 pm

What? Jack Sparrow is fictional? Arrgh.

I have my list up.

Ginny Marie´s last blog post..Quotes from My Children

eliz March 30, 2009 at 1:27 pm

This is hilarious. I saw that “The Skulls” was on recently (this weekend? I forget). Settling grievances by dueling with pistols?! Think that’s how they do it for reals there at Yale? Lime popsicle confession: I found Pacey kind of cute as a blonde in “Cruel Intentions.”

I also make fun of celebrity literacy rates on my list today.

Juliet March 30, 2009 at 2:45 pm

Pacey is on that new show Fringe. It’s not a bad show if you get past how plain stupid it often is. And he is not bad in it. But, he will forever be Pacey to me. It’s like everytime I watch Lost and see Jack I only think of him as Charlie on Party of Five.

Juliet´s last blog post..Top o’ the Muffin to Ye