Cadbury Creme Eggs

by anna on February 22, 2009

[singlepic=506,560,560,,center]

Ahh, the once-yearly wonder of the Cadbury Creme Egg. I love these eggs, have loved them since I was just a wee little girl. I believe that there are two kinds of people in this world: those who love the Cadbury Creme Egg and those who can suck it View definition in a new window. Which are you?

foradifferentkindofgirl (fadkog) February 22, 2009 at 7:30 am

Alas, I am one of those who can suck it. Give me the Reece’s Peanut Butter Eggs any day (or, clearly, any season because those bitches are around for every holiday now. And by bitches I mean what’s up with making them smaller, Reece’s?!)

Kayjayoh February 22, 2009 at 9:50 am

I loooooooved Cadbury Creme Eggs when I was young, but I think they changed the formula of the Creme, and they don’t taste nearly as good.

Amy February 22, 2009 at 10:00 am

I love them. Always have. When I was trying (successfully, ultimately) to lose 65 lbs, that was the only treat I allowed myself. Good thing you can’t find them more than once a year.

Love, love, love.

Amy´s last blog post..Almost there!

LY /PauvrePlume February 22, 2009 at 10:39 am

I am right there with FADKOG… Reese’s eggs/hearts/pumpkins/”holiday” trees are my one true love. I’ve never liked the Cadbury eggs. Though I do really like the name “Cadbury,” does that count? :)

ps) FADKOG: have you seen the supersized Reese’s versions??? OUT. OF. CONTROL. Even for a Reese’s lover, I must say that it’s too much for me to handle.

LY /PauvrePlume´s last blog post..Skunks, Phone Sex, and a Homecoming Drag Queen. Happy Friday.

NGS February 22, 2009 at 12:03 pm

I guess I can suck it. There are much more enjoyable Easter candies out there (I gotta agree with the first commenter that Reese’s peanut butter eggs top my list)!!

NGS´s last blog post..45 x 365 #101

Kerry February 22, 2009 at 12:11 pm

If I don’t eat one of those, it is not spring. Screw that groundhog crap–it’s all about the Cadbury cream eggs.

I tried eating one yesterday, but damn if it didn’t snow eight inches. Clearly I need to eat a few more for the magic to work.

Heather February 22, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Mmmmmm….that’s all I have to say about that.

jenni February 22, 2009 at 7:17 pm

They are my favorite candy of all time. I buy dozens of them and ration them out after the holiday. And by ration them out, I mean I eat them all within a week of Easter. It’s a problem. I’m getting a cavity just looking at that picture.

jenni´s last blog post..My Knights

Aimee February 22, 2009 at 11:55 pm

Eeek! My one great weakness in life. Thank god I live abroad, meaning I’m lucky if my sister sends me a care package with 5 of these beauties. They are absolutely perfect frozen. You get to gnaw on the chocolate a bit and the eggy filling stays firm and teeth-rotting sweet.

bessie.viola February 23, 2009 at 7:31 am

I LOVE THE CADBURY EGG.

This time of year is my favorite… I saw them while grocery shopping this weekend and did a little dance of joy, right there in the aisle.

Which really embarrassed my husband; unfortunately, he’s one of those people who can suck it.

3carnations February 23, 2009 at 7:52 am

I am among the people who do NOT love the Cadbury Egg. But that leaves more for you, right? And more peanut butter eggs for me…

3carnations´s last blog post..Funky Monkey Snacks Giveaway

Ginny Marie February 23, 2009 at 9:52 am

I love them! I agree with Kayjayoh…I think the creme inside was more liquidy and smooth years ago. Cadbury definitely messed with the formula.

Ginny Marie´s last blog post..Stan the Man

katy February 23, 2009 at 12:46 pm

As a matter of fact, I just ate my annual Cadbury Egg last Saturday. Ah, Spring!

Fortunately, although I love those eggs, I don’t crave them nearly as desperately as I do the mellowcreme pumpkins in the Fall.

katy´s last blog post..they haunt my dreams