[Author's note: Look, I've never been one to mess with a good thing, and I have no qualms about selling out. So, since last week's list was such an astounding success, why stray too far off course?]
- So, I was like, “Tell me about your father,” and he’s like, “He’s dead.” And so I was like, “And? Your problem is?”
- Morning, Tweeps! Got a spring in my step, a twinkle in my eye, & something extra in my coffee this morning. #cocaine sobriety FAIL LULZ
- Etsy rocks! This year I’m buying all handmade gifts. That’s right: felt vaginas for everyone! http://twitpic.com/sidv
- @JimM So as you were saying, he walked on down the hall, and he came to a door, and he looked inside. Then what happened?
- Somebody get @hotdogsladies a copy of my Jokes & Their Relationship to the Unconscious before he makes any more one-liners.
- If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on, #cocaine.
- @Jung & I were IMing abt who we want to work w/, & he’s all, “just a few minutes alone w/ @RomanP!” But @WoodyA is my personal white whale.
- Sure I have ideas better than a dungbeetle, @Kafka. Tons. Come on–a dungbeetle?! But you’ll never know b/c you don’t follow me back.
- Kid says, “Fort! Ooooh! Da!” “Fort! Oooh! Da!” Over & over again. Finally I’m like, “That’s what she said, kid.” (m)Other not amused.
- “Freudian slip” costume? I don’t get it.
- She don’t lie, she don’t lie, she don’t lie. #cocaine.
- Don’t flatter yourself, @Lacan. Sometimes a reciprocal follow is just a reciprocal follow.
- @Derrida, yeah I GET that it’s a pun, Copernicus. A slip and a picture of me. It’s still not funny.
- Still can’t believe I sold everyone on this lie-down-on-the-couch bit. Makes trolling MySpace at work so much easier!
- @PornGirls69 Thanks for the follow back! Let’s keep tweeting.
- Don’t get me wrong, I love my job. It’s just that sometimes I feel like I’m working with a bunch of neurotics.
- Yeah, I know ch 4 of Interpretation of Dreams reads like a New Age dream symbol cheat sheet. Blame laudanum. & Charcot, that fucker.
- 808s & Heartbreak?! More like “The Royal Road to Douchebaggery.” #KanyeWest
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Mommy Named April
- Ginny Marie at Lemon Drop Pie
- Becky at Suburban Matron
- Keely at Un-Mom
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
- Pauvre Plume