Abandoned reCAPTCHA Codes for McCain/Palin Website

hockey.jpg
sixpacks.jpg
maverick.jpg
gotcha.jpg
report.jpg

Mary Anne October 16, 2008 at 6:00 am

Oh check me out! FIRST!!!! This is my second First today…YES!!!! I am avenging myself after Blissfully Caffienated kept beating me. :)

Those are so funny! The best part is they are actually readable which means I wouldn’t have to attempt to type them five times before getting them correct.

Casey October 16, 2008 at 6:34 am

That’s the funniest election-related thing I’ve seen in a long time. Ha!

Casey´s last blog post..Movin On Up

jenni October 16, 2008 at 6:45 am

genius! can I add:
you becha hockey mom?

jenni´s last blog post..The Dog Ate My Face: A Story About My Mom

eliz October 16, 2008 at 7:04 am

Brilliant! Aside from Tina Fey and the usual “Daily Show” stuff, I haven’t really seen any good election comedy. And with all this material! I guess it’s hard to top an evangelical pitbull in lipstick with a knocked-up daughter.

eliz´s last blog post..Morning exchange

anna October 16, 2008 at 7:20 am

jenni–I added yours. NICE

colin October 16, 2008 at 7:42 am

These pictures are ‘shopped; I can tell from the pixels and by having seen quite a few shops in my time. ;)

anna October 16, 2008 at 7:48 am

Must. Resist. Sarcasm. Must. Be. Strong

Jim October 16, 2008 at 10:46 am

Those are great!

Jim´s last blog post..Poor Child

blissfully caffeinated October 16, 2008 at 11:18 am

Those are too funny! I love the “Maverick” one.

blissfully caffeinated´s last blog post..Brat Packed Full of Crap

Mary Anna October 16, 2008 at 1:31 pm

You rock! I had girls’ night last night, and it was waaaaaaaayyyyyy obvious that I was standing a little too close to the left in their eyes. I can’t wait for election season to be over then we can back to bitching about each other’s hair and clothes instead of political views.

Mary Anna´s last blog post..Say a prayer today

the ex October 16, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Dear Colin,

Duh.

Love,

Me

the ex´s last blog post..The Story of How I Almost Died This Weekend.

Becky October 16, 2008 at 5:51 pm

Palin is comedy gold! I’m going to miss her when she goes back to the ice planet Hoth.

Becky´s last blog post..Does This Header Make My Butt Look Fat?

jenboglass (steenky bee) October 16, 2008 at 6:57 pm

I think Americans put way too much energy into frivolous things like this and focus on the wrong thing things when talking about Palin. Give her a break. She’s where she’s at because she earned….aw, hell. I couldn’t even keep a straight face while I typed that. The only thing I’m the least bit curious about her is I really want to know what hairspray she uses. Her hair always looks so snazzy and nary a bang out of place. MAVERICK!

shonda October 16, 2008 at 7:55 pm

This. Is.Fucking.Great.

My four-year-old said today, “John McCain’s in trouble. He’s been throwing mud.”

shonda´s last blog post..A Beautiful Mind

csquaredplus3 October 17, 2008 at 6:56 am

The best part of this post is your comment “Must. Resist. Sarcasm. Must. Be. Strong.” I’m new here, so I don’t know all the players, but very funny.

You’re Neil’s blog crush of the day over at Citizen of the Month. Nice to meet you. I’ll be back.
-Chris

Mr Lady October 18, 2008 at 10:58 pm

Oh my god that’s BRILLIANT!

Mr Lady´s last blog post..Rate the Hate the Sous Chef Edition