Home Chic Home Trash Bags by Two’s Company

by anna on October 11, 2008

[singlepic=254,560,340,,center]
Yes, I have damask print trashbags. So what?
[singlepic=255,560,340,,center]
I only use them for, you know, special trash. Stop looking at me like that.

lisa October 11, 2008 at 1:24 pm

ooo. I like it!
where did you find those at?

jenboglass (steenky bee) October 11, 2008 at 2:47 pm

How much do I love these? And by the transitive properties, therefore love you? I would kill for someone to call me “Special Trash”. I’m in awe of you now.

jenboglass (steenky bee)´s last blog post..Winners!

jenboglass (steenky bee) October 11, 2008 at 2:48 pm

But, I would like to clarify. I’m pretty sure that I already loved you. I fell hard during that Simpson Toys post so, so many days ago. :)

jenboglass (steenky bee) October 11, 2008 at 2:48 pm

And, I just wanted to let you know that I’m done commenting on this post. I won’t be back a fourth time…..maybe.

HeatherPride October 11, 2008 at 3:30 pm

Way to dress up your trash, there. I feel so inadequate now with my Hefties. So if you come over, just promise not to look in my trash can, okay? Medicine cabinet, fine. Trash can, no.

HeatherPride´s last blog post..We’ve Been Partying Like it’s 1999

Jim October 11, 2008 at 4:38 pm

My trash just isn’t special enough. Sigh. I bow down to your awesomeness.

Jim´s last blog post..The Road Trip

blissfully caffeinated October 11, 2008 at 6:25 pm

I love those! Like, seriously, love. Those.

blissfully caffeinated´s last blog post..Yesterday

Di October 11, 2008 at 7:30 pm

Ooh, nice… do they make slippers to match for when I carry my garbage to the curb? I likey….

Di´s last blog post..Changing Of The Leaves

Keely October 12, 2008 at 8:57 am

I can’t help it, I love those too. I wonder what my cleaning lady would think. Probably something I can’t type here.

Keely´s last blog post..Love letters

anna October 12, 2008 at 11:37 am

@lisa, I bought them at Bristol Farms, a grocery store that also has kind of a gift shop/flowers/cards area to it. I have tried to find them online but so far no dice.
@jenboglass, you will always be special trash to me! LOL
@HeatherPride, you use Hefties? My regular, non-special trash doesn’t even get Hefty, it gets Costco house brand. Like I said, this is for special trash, like the shreddings from the 85 million checks that credit card companies send to me every month to remind me that I should spend money frivilously. Like on damask-print trashbags.
@Di, I’m sure you could find some damask print slippers somewhere, but if not, leopard print is a nice substitute! ;)
@Keely, LOL

sarah October 12, 2008 at 6:11 pm

there is no shame in those trash cans liners! i love them too.
i also love the wrapping paper in your bow tutorial!

Ann October 12, 2008 at 8:01 pm

You are one fancy lady!
(Those trash bags are so pretty I just might use one as a purse. I’m pathetic.)
So… what classifies as “special trash”?

Ann´s last blog post..It’s Picture Day!

Mary Anne October 12, 2008 at 8:09 pm

Is that gift for me????? Oh, I can’t wait for the mail tomorrow to see….

Mary Anne´s last blog post..Cabo Wabo

Casey October 12, 2008 at 8:42 pm

I love those trash bags. If I didn’t throw away a crapload of baby poop and my trash can weren’t hidden in the pantry closet, I would totally scour the internet in search of them.

Casey´s last blog post..Dude…. Sweet!