- Write a post, and then say, “but that is something for another day.”
- Write a post, and then say, “that is something for another day,” and then never mention it again.
- Gain weight.
- Gain weight and fail, consistently, to stay on a diet.
- Eat goldfish late at night.
- Wonder, does the title of this post mean that I do these things on purpose, or that I do them, and then I get annoyed as a result, but not because I set out to annoy myself?
- Because what I want to express is that I find these things annoying, not that I do it on purpose to annoy myself. Just FYI.
- Go to the gym and come up with ideas while on the elliptical trainer, and without pen and pencil.
- Subsequently forget ideas from elliptical trainer
- Come up with an idea that works (inexplicably), and then beat it into the ground until everyone wants to make up their own lists entitled, “Things Anna at ABDPBT Does To Annoy Me.”
- Decide to do a load of clothes, put everything in the washer and start it up, and then forget about it, so I come back a few hours later and everything smells like it has stuff growing on it.
- List stuff for sale on amazon or ebay and then remember that I hate going to the post office.
- Listen to the Frosty, Heidi, and Frank Show when driving even though I hate them and think they are not funny.
- Find myself correcting Frosty, Heidi, and Frank on something in my head, when I know they do that on purpose to get people to call the show.
- Fall for dumbass publicity stunts
- Read books about teenage vampires
- Wear wax earplugs at night and get wax stuck in my hair.
- Fail to write posts on the weekend, when I know I will be pissed off at myself for it later
- Having “Make a to do list” on my proverbial “to do” list.
And youse? Let me know your list and I’ll link you guys up.
Check out the list lovers: