HELL-O? HAVE YOU ENTERED THE SUCKY SWEEPSTAKES YET? TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

by anna on August 18, 2008

Listen, people, I know it’s not this, but you can’t let that stop you from entering the inaugural ABDPBT Sucky Sweepstakes. How am I supposed to convince the sponsors that this is a lucrative product placement opportunity if you don’t all enter? I know some of you have, and there are already a bunch of “This Week in Stupid” entries that look pretty tough to beat. But don’t let that stop you–throw your hat into the ring. New Jersey, I’m looking in your direction.

The deadline is 10:00am on Wednesday, August 20, 2008. Get cracking!

Weezy August 18, 2008 at 4:42 pm

Alexander McQueen’s fall fashion — ’80s mixed with goth

I don’t know if that’s actually stupid or just an ugly bad idea.

shonda August 18, 2008 at 9:04 pm

Come on girl. you know my stupid is best.
Do you want to do “This Week in Smart?” I think I can win that as well. Apparently Denise Richards reality show got canceled, thank God. National embarrassment semi-avoided.

Mrs Mogul August 19, 2008 at 6:18 am

HI! Nice to be here. Will check that contest out!

Jen August 19, 2008 at 12:19 pm

Ok, my friend is hiring a cleaning person for the retirement home she owns. She had over 100 people interested, many of whom refused to fill out an application unless they were guaranteed the job. huh? One man showed up in a suit, a woman showed up w/ a PhD and was appauled the job did not pay more (hello: cleaning person job.) One woman came in, filled out the app and then called later that day to say she had thought about it all morning and will take the job. Um, hadn’t been offered yet but thanks. People are retarded out there! Be afraid!

anna August 19, 2008 at 12:59 pm

Must. not. comment. lest. I. betray. biases.