Totally Gross Things They Insist On Showing On TV, That You Probably Don’t Even Care About Unless You Have Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- The part in the Dyson ad where they show you how the little cyclone things don’t ever lose suction, and make you look at computer-animated dust particles blowing around in a circle.
- Whatever meal deal is currently going down at KFC.
- Nope. I don’t care what you say — it’s gross.
- Steam coming off the chicken. Steam coming off the chicken.
- Also anything involving gravy.
- The ongoing toilet clogging saga on Jersey Shore.
- The entire cast of Jersey Shore‘s makeup and wardrobe choices.
- The prank story arc of Jersey Shore, particularly with its recent addition of dogs not being walked on time and being allowed to roam the house at will.
- Really, just everything about Jersey Shore, when you think about it.
- The witch dragon lady mother of Marisol on The Real Housewives of Miami.
- “Mare-ee-sol! Mare-ee-sol! I did not marry a gringo to have paper flowers! I married a gringo, Mare-ee-sol, so I could pour red wine into my dragonlady mouth every afternoon!”
- Shrimp specials at Red Lobster.
- Law and Order: SVU in HDTV.
- Anybody who works as a weatherperson on TV, being filmed in HDTV.
- Every time somebody gets injured in an NBA game.
- I would add the audio tracks from NFL games, except I don’t watch the NFL, mercifully.
Check out these list lovers: