Descriptive Terms And Phrases For Mommybloggers You Might Consider Using Instead Of “Erudite”
- Christian home wrecking
- Willing to do a sponsored post about toilet paper
- fun (!) OMG
- raging against the HFCS
- hoping to hear from Edelman soon (srsly — call me?)
Glossary terms: erudite, Toyota kerfluffle
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers: