Discarded Bloggie Award Categories
- Best Weblog Called ThePioneerWoman.com
- Best Weblog That Has Been Around For Almost Ten Years And Hasn’t Won A Bloggie Yet
- Best Humorless Canadian Humor Blog
- Best Canadian Weblog Written In English By A Canadian Person
- Best Canadian Weblog Written By A Canadian Familiar With Snow
- Most Liberal Interpretation of “Non-Fiction” Used On A Weblog Also Written By A Canadian
- Best Weblog Written By Somebody In A Third World Country Because We Are All About Inclusion, Even If Nobody Reads Any Of It
- Best Weblog Owned By Gawker
- Best Tech Blog That Regularly Displays An Acceptable Amount Of Disapproval For Either Michael Arrington And/Or TechCrunch
- Best Parenting Weblog You Have Never Heard Of Before Today
- Best Weblog That Can Fit Into All Of The Above Categories, And More!
- Best Group or Community Weblog That Pays Its Writers
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- More Unsolicited Advice About Content Campaigns In Social Media | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Readability: A New Concept In Clean Web Reading | ABDPBT Tech
- Robot Mania! | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble