Internet Memes of 2010 Reimagined For Mommybloggers
- Sad Keanu is not allowed to give a keynote at BlogHer 2010.
- Strutting Leo’s “Radical Blogging Moms” panel has been approved for Mom 2.011.
- Video: Hitler finds out about anonymous Twitter accounts that have been mocking him and others for months. Outraged, he blames me and my infamous digitaltroll soldiers of lore.
- People hoped that the Old Spice Guy was going to be a guest at the BlogHer conference last year.
- . . . but only Prancing Cera got to meet him.
- Me: “My ad revenue is down 75%!” Ad network: “Deal with it.”
- There’s a double rainbow over the cupcake table at the Yahoo Motherboard meeting, but WHAT DOES IT MEAN?! (IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL!)
- Vuvuzelas in the swag bags. I repeat: vuvuzelas in the swag bags!
- Philosoraptor notes that most internet memes seem to be about men or largely male-dominated activities.
Glossary terms: digitaltroll soldiers
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers