Things I Do When I’m Not Spreading Outright Lies And False Information
- Linkbait people for fun and profit.
- Stand in between you and a passage and demand that you give me an answer to a riddle, and if you don’t get it right, then you can’t pass by.
- Tease my upcoming ebook project.
- Live under a bridge until I get my self-respect back.
- Build stuff for the giant cats who share my under-bridge home.
- Try to decide if I should tell you the title of the ebook project.
- Try to figure out how to set up an affiliate program.
- Figure out who I should invite to my marshmallow roast.
- Decide that I will tell you this much: number 9 is a hint to what the ebook project is going to be.
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- 5 Edible Or Cooking-Related Gift Ideas | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- Design Trends In Book Covers For 2010 Bestsellers | ABDPBT Tech
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
- Brook at Mommy in Chief
- Lorrie at Clueless in Carolina