Things We Can Safely Classify As Being “Not Radical”
- Jokes about poop
- Jokes about ringworm
- Eczema misdiagnosed as ringworm
- Jokes about eczema misdiagnosed as ringworm
- The number 64
- Driving a minivan
- Mass-produced Che Guevara T-shirts
- Giveaways of any kind, but especially for toilet paper
- No sponsored posts for almost a decade, and then three in less than two weeks.
- Wait, that is radical now that I think about it — it’s a radical change of business model. Never mind.
- Any combination thereof
- An ethos or politics based on any combination of the above
- Balancing shit on on somebody’s head, and then taking a picture of it, and posting it on the internet. Unless you are North Korean, and the “somebody” is Kim Jong II.
Glossary terms: the radical act of mommyblogging, Yummie Tummie
Check out these list lovers
- New Takes On Cookie Jars And Candy Dishes | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- Is Something Rotten In The State of Twitter Moms? | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Susan at My Own Backyard
- Kitchen Door Katy
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
Hey everybody, we’ve got a new featured blogger ad up and running! Please check out Lorrie’s ad for Clueless In Carolina in the sidebar ASAP! If you’d like to participate in the ABDPBT Featured Bloggers Program, please email me and I’ll put you on the waiting list.