I’ll Give You Something To Weep A Single Tear About
- The situation in Middle East.
- Spilled milk.
- Unfortunate accents.
- Camille Grammer pretending to read The Art of War.
- Anne Hathaway’s unquestioned streak of hosting Saturday Night Live.
- Your haircut.
- The word “so” followed by a period, used as if it were a complete sentence (or, alternatively, a rhetorically effective one) on repeated circumstances.
- The word “so” used immediately after a comma and, before that, a declarative statement, as if to suggest that the word “so” on its own were capable of offering definitive proof something important (e.g. “There are no cupcakes in this house full of feral children, so.”)
- Marketers marketing marketing to marketers, except when they are marketing it to mommybloggers.
- Somebody crowdsourcing a word cloud of terms describing themselves.
- The fact that the extraordinary problematic issues involved with Penisgate were deflected from attention by a public handwringing about whether or not it is OK to use the term “mommyblogger” or not.
Glossary terms: identity vampire, bullying brigade, closed loop marketing, Penisgate, doocecaps, weep a single tear
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- My 4 Favorite Prints From The Secret Life Of Toys Photo Series | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- Susan at My Own Backyard
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble