Behavior That Would Be Called “Shameful” By Normal People, But Is Inexplicably Applauded In Mommybloggers
- Calling an airline to inform them that you will be late for your flight.
- Becoming infuriated that the airline’s response to you calling them to inform them that you will be late is to say, “Drive faster.”
- Publicizing the entire exchange on Twitter.
- Publicizing the fact that you got lost on the way to the airport on Twitter.
- Publicizing the fact that you got lost on the way to the airport in Detroit on Twitter.
- Publicizing the fact that you willingly paid money to go to Detroit on Twitter.
- Suggesting that the airline is responsible for covering transfer fees or paying for a new cell phone charger to replace the one you packed (again, on Twitter, to your 7,906 followers).
- Rather than calling it a day, wrapping the whole thing up by playing the discrimination card.
Glossary terms: hold the plane
Check out these list lovers
- 5 Recycled Crayon Designs You Haven’t Seen Before | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- Some Thoughts On Measuring Influence. Some, Admittedly, Douchier Than Others. | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Alexis at the Well-Read Mom
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
- Brooke at Mommy In Chief
Hey everybody, we’ve got a new featured blogger ad up and running! Please check out April’s ad for April’s Little Family in the sidebar ASAP! If you’d like to participate in the ABDPBT Featured Bloggers Program, please email me and I’ll put you on the waiting list.