Quotations That Refuse To Stay In Vegas, No Matter How Much You Wish They Would
- “I cannot believe nobody has heard of me here.” — Mommyblogger to unnamed vendor.
- Q: “How are you?” Answer: “Drrrrunk.” — Miss Britt.
- “Leta refuses to be a part of the website.” [Yes that Leta.]
- “She’s not an A-lister. Nobody gets to be an A-lister until I say they are an A-lister.” — [This was me. I know. I know.]
- “BlogHer is just trying to shove her down our throat. That doesn’t make her an A-lister.” — [Me again.]
- “Are those Tieks?” [Coupled with snide laughter.]
- “OK, fine, she can be an A-lister. I guess. But only because she’s Canadian.” — [Also me. Going to hell.]
- Q: “Oh, are we talking about Anna?” A: “Yeah, and about how much I like her.” [Not the answer that person was hoping to hear, I guess.]
- “I’m really enjoying not being as recognizable here.” — Mommyblogger on the transitive nature of “celebrity.”
Glossary terms: Mighty Summit, Tieks, Dooce
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers
- 5 Tips Other Blogging Conferences Should Take From BlogWorld Expo, Plus 3 Areas In Which I Am Hoping To See Some Improvement Next Year | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Sweets From Jean Phillppe Patisserie | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- Kitchen Door Katy
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
- Susan at Some Thyme Writer