17 Inventive Euphemisms For Fuck Off, Asshole(s)
- I’m taking my talents to South Beach.
- Oh? Well, I’m taking my talents to YOUR MOM.
- That’s interesting, because I recently became the mayor of your mom.
- This is hard, because I know how loyal I am . . . to YOUR FACE.
- I know how loyal I am to YOUR MOM.
- I know how loyal I am to YOUR MOM’S FACE.
- [Really, any repetition of a version of these with “FACE or “YOUR MOM” substituted in at the end.]
- If there is a copyright issue with that image, let us know and we will happily remove it.
- [For example, “If there is a copyright issue with that image, let us know and we will happily get YOUR MOM to remove it,” or “we will happily ask YOUR MOM to remove it from YOUR FACE.”]
- The facts reflect that BlogHer actually is doing a better job of monetizing your blog for you this year versus last.
- All animals are equal. Some animals are more equal than others.
- Rough Day? Hugs!
- If you don’t want an iPhone, don’t buy it.
- If you bought an iPhone and you don’t like it, bring it back.
- We’re not perfect. We know that. Our phones aren’t perfect. But we want to make our users happy.
- The iPhone 4 is perhaps the best product we have ever made at Apple.
Glossary terms: sparklecorn, unicorn cake, MamaPop, copyright issue, weeping from the awesome, monetizing your blog for you, taking my talents to South Beach
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers
- Establishing Rules For Trips, Barters, & Other Blogger Grey Areas | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Kitchen Door Katy
- Brooke at Mommy in Chief
- Lisa at Seriously Take 2
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
- Amanda at Adventures of a Sober Mommy