You Just Missed Saving An Easy Goal At The World Cup — Now What?
- Consider switching from tea to coffee.
- See about taking a holiday in Canada this year.
- Wonder if BP is hiring.
- Count your lucky stars that David Beckham lives in LA now, because dude looked more than a little pissed off.
- Decide that maybe it’s time to start dropping the “u” from words like “color,” “favorite,” and “honor.”
- By the same token, decide that maybe words like “criticize” and “analyze” really should be spelled with “Z” instead of “S.”
- Reflect that maybe missing a save wasn’t really “missing a save” at all, but rather just the sound of another save opportunity opening up.
- Realize you’ve been in the (former) colonies far too long and at some point you’re going to have to go home.
- Say “bloody” or “bollocks!” (or something equally English)
- Start back at number 1
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list list lovers:
- 5 Things To Be Included In My Forthcoming FREE Guide To Selling Private Ads — Your Input Needed! | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble