15 More Headlines To Transpose Onto Creative Commons Stock Photos
- Five Years Later, Mommyblogger Still Ranting About Unpaid Product Reviews
- Mommyblogger Gets Bumped from Third Place Morning Show; Internet Forgets To Care
- In The Midst Of 3-Day, Multi-Post, Psychotic And Expletive-Laden Rampage, Blogger Declares Questions About Business Revenue “Rude”
- In The Wake Of Criticism Of Elitist Criteria For Entry To Last Year’s Annual Party, Popular Culture Website Sends Secret VIP Invite To The Blogger Who Criticized Them; Shortly Thereafter, Entire Planet Implodes From Excess Of Irony And Absence Of Self-Awareness
- Exclusive: Mommyblogger Attempts To Blackmail Ad Network
- No, Really! That Sounds Totally Reasonable And Not In Need Of Further Substantiation, Right?
- After Seeing Their Kids Off To College, Veteran Bloggers Gather To Commiserate Over How Much They Resent The Term “MommyBlogger”
- Update On Blackmailing Mommyblogger: Blackmail Offer Somehow Tangentially Related To Lawyerly Lawsuit Legality Claim
- Daddybloggers: It’s Probably Best Just To Not Ever Joke About Them
- 3 Out of 4 Non-Lawyer Mommybloggers Agree: Letter Written For Blackmailing Mommyblogger Could Not Have Been Written By An Actual Lawyerly Lawyer, Like The Real, Professional, Businessman Lawyer Man Kind Of Lawyer — You Know, Like The Kind You See On Law & Order
- Faced With Impending Email Bankruptcy, Blogger Finally Collapses Under Weight Of Own Self-Importance
- This Just In: Previous Headline About Somebody Wanting To Impersonate A MommyBlogger Was Not An April Fool’s Joke. Because It’s May! LULZ!
- Pre-Law Mommyblogger Bases Legal Authority On Having Once Played In A Band With . . . Courtney Love, Yeah, That’s The Ticket!
- After Accusing Another Blogger Of Being “Lonely, Mean, And Crazy,” Neilsen Power Mom Smokes Another Doob, Goes On A Rampage About #Lunchables And Calls It A Day
- New Study Shows Correlation Between Amount You Complain About Trolls And Amount You Look Like One
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- Cute Letterpress Father’s Day Cards By Egg Press | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- How To Read The New, But Constantly Updating ABDPBT Blogging Ad Network Quick Reference Guide | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Beta Dad
- Alexis at the Well-Read Mom
- Juliet at Temecula Blogorama
- Heidi at The Maxwell’s Madness