11 Problems With Watching The Real Housewives Of New York And The Real Housewives Of New Jersey In The Same Week
- Sonja’s sex hair — while admittedly still wildly inappropriate for lunch with Jill and Ramona at the Four Seasons — is still not big enough for the Sheriff’s dinner in Franklin Lakes.
- Ramona’s eyes are almost as crazy as Danielle actually is.
- On RHONY, “Brooklyn” is an insult. On “RHONJ,” “Jersey” is not an insult.
- When Dina was saying she got rid of everything in her life that made her unhappy, did she mean her husband and her daughter? And was Teresa’s husband somehow involved in this elimination?
- Wait. What show am I watching? Oh, that’s Barney’s, and these people appear to have a lot of money, ergo this must be RHONY. Wait–these people are overweight. And their accents are not European affectations. What happened?
- On RHONJ, when the producers need to manufacture drama, parties are thrown ostensibly for “law enforcement.” On RHONY, when the producers need to manufacture drama, parties are thrown for what are ostensibly “magazines.”
- It’s unclear who would be most horrified by the fact that they are occupying the same cast position, Teresa, or the Countess, but if they were to meet, you know they would totally fake being friends, commiserating about their periods in Italian — just as long as they weren’t making red sauce at the time (so as to respect the wishes of the “old school Italians,” because LuAnn is big on manners like that).
- Are they going to bring in another character for Danielle to be friends with besides the manicurist?
- Did they bring in this other Jennifer woman to make Jill look like less of a bitch? Or is she someone I’m supposed to know?
- Will somebody please either explain to Sonja the difference between a French and an English garden or take away her brownstone and give it to someone who deserves it like me?
- Did I say that outloud?
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- 5 Things I Learned In My First (Almost) Two Years Of (Almost) Full Time Blogging | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Alexis at the Well-Read Mom
- Juliet at Temecula Blogorama
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
- Tim at Safer By Choice