12 Headlines For Stories Nobody Wants To Read
- Parties For NAMBLA National Conference in Omaha Filling Up — RSVP Now Or Lose Out!
- Twitter Is Down. Right Now. Don’t Go Check, Either, Because It Will Totally Still Be Down.
- Is There Something In Your Refrigerator Right Now That Is Slowly Poisoning Your Family?
- Are State Lotteries Running Illegal Blog Giveaways?
- Consumers Maintain “Meh” Attitude About Brands Like Tide, Kenmore, Nestle, And McDonald’s
- Online Communities Continue To Support Each Other, Supportively
- Are Grocery Stores Good Businesses?
- NAMBLA National Conference In Omaha Deemed A “Tepid Success”
- DEVELOPING STORY: Twitter Continues To Be Down
- Could Working On The Computer In Front of Your Children Be Turning Them Into Morons?
- The Dark Side Of Mommyblogs: Now With More Unmitigated Happiness And Joy, All The Time!
- UPDATE: In Response To Twitter Outage, Blogspot Considers Merits Of Extensive Unexplained Downtime
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- Things I Learned During My First Product Placement Experiment | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- How To Make Spill-Proof Bubbles Party Favors | ABDPBT Commodity Fetishism
- What I Learned From The Great ABDPBT Product Placement Experiment | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Mama Lungo
- Tim at Safer By Choice
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble