16 Things To Pack When You Quit The Internet
- Your favorite pair of Bad Idea jeans.
- A coordinating set of self-important separates.
- A travel-size container full of self-righteous indignation.
- Your warmest winter’s frost metaphor.
- One glass house.
- A bag full of stones.
- No sense of humor (do not attempt to borrow).
- A ream of cease-and-desist letters.
- An conspicuous lack of humility. (Pack this in a plastic bag, since they tend to explode when exposed to high pressure.)
- A stockpile of Yummie Tummies, in case you can’t get any SWAG for a while.
- A sniffly farewell post on your blog (comments open).
- A dozen unauthorized hotlinks to sundry supporters of your cause.
- Another draft of sniffly farewell post with hotlinks removed.
- A case full of empty, vacant threats.
- Resolution to actually quit the internet.
- Like, for reals, this time.
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- 3 Reasons Your Blog Needs A Logo | ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Tim at Safer By Choice
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble