6 Cool Products For Kids (Or Adults Who Are Young At Heart)
Do kids really need more stuff? Probably not. But sometimes you see products that you want to buy but think they’re a little, eh, juvenile for you. So then you buy them for your kids. And they don’t really appreciate them, but you get to use/admire them, and blame their existence in your home on the fact that you have kids. And the kids tolerate it because, well, you birthed and raised them. So it’s kind of win-win. These are those kinds of products.
- Ice Age dinosaur-shaped ice tray.
- Cheeseburger Bento Box. I’ve heard that if you cut a cheeseburger into cute shapes with a cookie-cutter, than it’s still a bento lunch.
- Need to give your kids a gentle reminder to wash their hands? Thiscommon-cold-germ-shaped soap dispenser might do the trick. It would also work on me.
- Dirty Ass Soaps. Don’t tell your kids the name of the store where you bought these waffle, peanut-butter and jelly, and oreo-shaped soaps. Unless you want the people at preschool to look at you funny.
- The Chocolate Bar Magnet can be broken up into squares, just like a real chocolate bar. So, yeah, maybe not for infants. Stuck! goldfish-shaped bath plug.