6 Things The Internet And/Or The Liberal Media Is Making Me Want To Buy
Sometimes my indiscriminate reading habits are destructive to my goal to save money. For example, the many times lately that I come across some product in a magazine or somewhere online and convince myself that I should buy it, even though I know I don’t need it. Today, in lieu of spending more money that I don’t need to spend, I’ve decided to just document some of these finds for you people at home. Maybe you’ll find a good use for them and save me from myself. Enjoy.
- Creamy crayons. These are crayons, but they’re creamy. So you can spread them around better, or blend them together like paint. Which sounds really cool. Only thing is, I don’t paint. And Mini doesn’t color very often yet. So there’s no reason for me to buy them.
- Miniature Washing Board. I don’t travel often, but when I do, it always annoys me that I cannot do laundry. It’s just one of my things, I don’t like dirty clothes sitting around. So this miniature washing board sounds like just the thing for me. Except, I still don’t travel often, so there’s no reason to buy it.
- Panetone Coffee Cups.I don’t really need any more coffee cups, and even if I did, I’m pretty sure these are not the right size. But still . . . Panetone colors on the side of coffee cups? I love it!
- Wood Block Memo Cube. I don’t write memos. I’m my only employee. Still, what’s not to love about objects that are made to look like other objects? NOTHING. That’s why I still want to buy this memo block that looks like a block of wood.
- Keep Cups. Like I said above, I don’ t need any more coffee cups. I also don’t commute anywhere, so me getting a Keep Cup is absurd. Still, I like these cups and want to buy all of them. Instead I’m just going to put them here so you can look at them. You’re welcome.
- Commuter Tie by Thomas Pink. I don’t wear ties, obviously, and I thought about buying this commuter tie for Mr. Right-Click, but even when he commutes I’m not sure that he’d end up using it: for one thing, I’m not sure the pocket is big enough to fit in an iPhone (as opposed to just the iPod that is pictured). But just the fact that it exists makes me happy, so maybe there’s somebody out there who will see it and decide to bring it home.