18 Tweets You Might See, If Charles Dickens Used Twitter
- This is bollocks.
- I get paid by the word, do you see? Do you see my objection?
- How am I to introduce 42 characters w/ peculiar names, dead-end plots, obscure origins, and mysterious benefactors, in less than 140 charact
- Yarg. QED. #twitterfail
- gal loses pregnancy, decides to wear maternity clothes 4evr, w8 4 baby that never comes. Cobwebs, rotting diaper cake? rough idea, thots?
- In retrospect, yes: Oliver! was atrocious. But it was the 60s, & I was jacked up on black beauties & Simon & Garfunkel. Sue me.
- The will is a character, do you see? The will dictates the plot. Really, must I always spell it out?
- People, apple shampoo is ONLY trending because you all keep asking why apple shampoo is trending.
- Nay, but muttonchops are a style that will stand the test of time. #sideburns
- Following @Thackeray, with no follow back! Vanitas, vanitatum indeed! I say, good DAY!
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times–time for Chucky D to get hisself a pork pie, is what time it was. #toomuchgoodstuff
- @GEliot, no I LIKE the tedious length & mind-numbing philosophical digressions. It’s the arcane quotes I’m not sure about.
- @JimCarrey as Scrooge might be a mistake. But Zemeckis was already on board & creepy animation aside, I couldn’t say no to the easy payday.
- People think Victorians are uptight, but the truth is Victoria & Albert are pretty hardcore. e.g. last night: “Hold my hair!” #3drunk words
- To those that unfollowed after @Thackeray tweet, when was the last time he talked to YOU at Vauxhall?
- One time I heard Jay Leno refer to Tim Burton’s work as “Dickensian.” Pshaw. And that was the last time I watched him.
- Want a monarch to follow you? Mention them by name & you’ll show up in a vanity search. Also works on internet stars. #IbeetlejuicedQueenV
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers: