11 Things That Change For The Better After You Lose Your Phony Euro Non-Landed Title To Divorce
- You can drink beer out of a bottle again.
- You never have to play doubles tennis with a guy wearing floral shorts again.
- You may not be a Countess anymore, but at least you don’t have CRAZY EYES.
- No more confusion on magazine subscription cards–happily check “Ms.” and be done with it.
- Next time you write a book on etiquette, you can come up with a good title that actually makes people want to buy the book.
- No more “family pride” trips to the Statue of Liberty. (BOR-ING! LULZ)
- You can try out your talking quietly method of seduction on a whole new, younger generation of men: the baby boomers this time!
- If you can still afford a driver, you can now be introduced to him by your first name only.
- No more of those annoying bi-monthly dinners and wifely duties visits from the Count.
- [singlepic=531,320,240,,right]It will be nice to stop appearing at public events with a dead ringer for Dr. Strangelove.
- No more long drawn out explanations of what exactly a Countess is to the group of underprivileged children to whom you’re “giving back.” And who couldn’t care less.
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Kerry at ClueWagon
- Elizabeth at Half Baked, Twice As Good
- Eliz at Tink’s Mom Dot Com
- Emily at I Did It For Me
- Cody at Humangirl