18 Baby Gift Ideas For Your Neighbor Who Just Had Octuplets
- A copy of Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover. Probably want to get this in audiobook format.
- A Netflix subscription, for her “me” time away from the kids.
- Actually–who are we kidding? Scratch that last one.
- A pack of those “Hello, My Name Is” stickers so she doesn’t forget anyone–Mommy brain! LULZ.
- Call the Dr. Phil Show and arrange for an appearance/free therapy session.
- Help her with brainstorming possible answers to Dr. Phil’s inevitable questions about when she plans to get “off the wrong track” and get on “the right train.”
- A makeover, so she can feel pretty! Maybe call that plastic surgeon who did Kate’s tummy tuck on Jon and Kate Plus 8.
- A gift certificate for Mommy & Me & Me & Me & Me & Me & Me & Me & Me classes.
- Take her out to breakfast at Denny’s, where kids eat free! As long as you go from 4:00pm-10:00pm on Tuesdays.
- Arrange for a free membership to plentyoffish.com, because now that she’s not pregnant anymore, she’ll want to get back to finding her own private Brad Pitt.
- A copy of I’m OK, You’re OK. Again, probably on audiobook.
- Print up a bunch of those free Quizno’s sandwich coupons for her, because breastfeeding burns a lot of calories.
- 8 baby swings, 8 cribs, 4 double strollers, 16 bouncy chairs, 80 bottles, 8 miracle blankets, 800 pacifiers, 8000 diapers, 1 pair of baby shoes, 1 baby hat, 16 extra sets of arms.
- A breast pump, freezing envelopes, and an industrial-sized freezer in which to store them.
- Offer to babysit three of the kids while she is interviewed by Charlie Gibson.
- Offer to hire 4-5 more babysitters to watch the rest of the kids while she is interviewed by Charlie Gibson.
- A signed headshot of Angelina Jolie with a side order of Reality Check.
- Offer to film her audition tape for Extreme Home Makeover.
Check out these list lovers: