12 Partial Lyrics to Smiths’ And Morrissey Songs As Reimagined With 20/20 Cymbalta-Fueled Hindsight
- Girlfriend, I’m a liar–You know, I know, I’m not really “celibate”
- I wear aloha print on the outside
Because aloha print is how I feel on the inside
and if I seem a little festive,
Well that’s because I am. (!)
- Driving in your car,
I never never want to go home
Because I cannot sleep on this new dosage, no no no, anymore
- Pain au chocolat on the streets of London
Pain au chocolat on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself: will it be as good as Paris’?
- There’s a club if you’d like to go,
you could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own,
and you leave on your own,
and you go home,
and you think of a great entrepreneurial idea . . .
- I decree today that life is simply giving and not taking
England is ours, we owe it a living.
- La la la la la la–Interesting drug
The one that I took
Tell the truth
It really helped me
- To say the least I’m . . . truly complacent
truly, truly, truly, ohh-aww-ohh
- Spending warm summer days outdoors
Riding beautiful horses
To a bed and breakfast in Luxembourg
Ask me, ask me, ask me!
- Everyday is my birthday! Everyday is joyous and gay!
- So, for once in your life
Let me get you what you want
Lord knows it would be the first time
- Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking when I said
I’d like to give you nuggies all over your head
Check out these list lovers:
- ABDPBT Personal Finance
- Kerry at ClueWagon
- Ginny Marie at LemonDropPie
- Jen at Blissfully Caffeinated
- Ginger at Ramble Ramble
- Eliz at Tink’s Mom Dot Com
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up here.