27 Reasons to Have Another Baby
- The impossible sweetness of the afternoon newborn snuggle.
- Sleep is overrated.
- Diet? What is that? Eating for two is the new black.
- Each new child tacks on like 2-3 years of available, effortless, cutesy blog fodder.
- So Mini has somebody with whom to trade off weekends
wiping drool off my chinvisiting me in the nursing home when I’m 94 and won’t die already.
- Because now that I have finally come to understand the urge to say “I could just eat you up” to babies, I hunger for another delectable specimen upon which to feast.
- $1000 stroller, when used for two kids, becomes merely a $500 stroller.
- By same token, $1000 crib, when used for two children, becomes $500 crib.
- Better to have four people when you go to Disneyland, so everybody has somebody to ride with.
- Having tummy tuck and liposuction after pushing out two kids is much easier sell to Mr. Right-Click than after just one.
- If I don’t have another baby, I will never have a tweenage daughter. And if I never have a tweenage daughter, how will I ever get to see all of the High School Musical movies?
- Some of the only children I’ve known.
- Excuse to buy items made of Minkee fabric.
- That melty feeling you get when you look at newborn diapers, because man, they’re so small.
- Siblings rock.
- What do you need your office for?
- Decorating nurseries is fun.
- 6-13 weeks of morning sickness might be thought of as a spiritually cleansing process.
- Obama is probably going to win (knock on wood), and the country is likely to pull itself out of the shitter in the coming years.
- Tax deduction. hahahahahahahaha
- I have quite a bit of personal growth to do.
- Keeping up with the Jolie-Pitts.
- Maybe the second time around I will be able to enjoy the newborn period more, since there will be less stress what with having done it before. (hahahahahaha)
- Chance to try breastfeeding again, because it was so enjoyable the first time.
- Gender balance in family (maybe)
- If no gender balance, then exalted status as only female, reaching near god-like level.
- Trumpette socks.
Got a list to share? Here’s what to do:
- Write a “list” post on your blog.
- Copy this code, and paste in the text of your post:
- Either comment or email me at anna at abdpbt dot com to let me know you’re participating, and I’ll link you up below.
Check out these list lovers:
- Jenni at Oscarelli
- Becky at Suburban Matron
- Katrina at KitKatsKnits
- Ginger at RambleRamble
- Pauvre Plume
- Eliz at Tink’s Mom
- Keely at the Un-Mom